GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Wednesday, September 19, 2007

he himself reaches at


Glory of lord Rama speaks on the subject of devotion & submission in many ways but here on to a specific point that those remain in with hope of god with true heart & fair mind, god himself reaches at them.

At number of times it has happen to life on the subject of saints that they waited & he make his visit to them in the form they wish. A saint has quoted in his version for god that I was about to leave for abode but by my senses tell me your lord is on way, I have ever since watched the road day & night.

My heart is now soothed at sight of my lord. I have accomplished nothing but to deserve your grace; yet you have shown your grace to me knowing me your humble servant. Really speaking, however, you have done me no favour, my lord; you have only redeemed your vow, o stealer of your devotees.

God cares his devotees so much; it’s for devotees to adhere with their faith in true mode.

Thanks
Mahesh sharma