GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Saturday, January 1, 2011

I revere

I revere Bhagwaan Shanker, the progeny of Brahma, the very root of the tree of piety, full moon that brings joy to the ocean of wisdom, the sun that opens the lotus of dispassion, the wind that disperse the clouds of ignorance, who dispels the darkness of sin and eradicates the threefold agony and who wipes obloquy.

I worship lord Rama, the delighter of one and all, whose graceful form is an embodiment of joy and the virtues are mysterious that makes one to develop love for eternal joy meant for ultimate unison.

I reverence lord Rama, who is fond of his devotees, true saints and pious one, compassionate and gentle in deposition, those who living in seclusion, constantly worship you with their senses and mind fully subdued for the sake of attaining liberation are able to realize their won self in true pace.

I adore lord Rama, who is fond of devotion and wish yielding tree to devotees, who is impartial by nature, so easy to easy to worship day to day, be gracious to me and grant devotion at its best.

I bow to Goddess Saraswati and the celestial river Ganga both of whom are holy and perform agreeable roles, one wipes away sin through immersion and draught; the other dispels ignorance through the recital and hearing of her glory.

I bow to the lotus feet of true saints, who are even indeed towards all and have no friends or foe, just as flower of good quality placed in the palm of one’s hand communicates its fragrances alike both the hands one which plucked it and that which held and persevered it.

I revere gods, demons, human beings, birds, spirits, manes, gandharvas, kinnaras and giants, prey be gracious on the occasion of new year day.

Wishing all a very happy new year

May lord bless all

Thanks please