GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Sunday, January 30, 2011

please help me

O lord, I take benign shelter, o dear lord; I take refuge in your lotus feet and I know it all well that you are compassionate by nature. I may be vicious, may be mean, and may be not competent enough to seek your blessings still keeps longing for.

There are good masters in many a household but all of them are given to their motives and you are true disinterested master of one and all.

O royal lord, o giver of peace and bliss, o remover of pains and agonies, you wipes away the woes of your followers. Your kind honor is giver of joy that eternal to devotees.

O lord, it is your verdict that who so ever take refuge in you, you rescue him from the storm of miseries irrespective of destiny one bear with.

There can be no happiness for a creature nor can its mind know any peace even in dream so long as it does not relinquish undue desire-abode of sorrow and adore your lotus feet.

I humble make obeisance to the eternal preceptor in the form of lord, who is all wisdom and universally adored.

O lord, you know all about my heart’s longing since you ever dwell in the heart of all creature-that is why I have refrained from openly declaring it in your feet but longing for rescue is still on-please help me.

May lord bless all.

Thanks please