GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Sunday, January 9, 2011

pray and praise

One cannot afford to forsake God, the lord of three spheres being on the cord life as human. One cannot afford to pick the pebbles of mundane world by ignoring the gem of divinity. One cannot afford to miss the celestial notes that make one wake up to live a true life as human.

Time is fleeting and life is attached to the time before it is too late one need to recalls the notes that sound divinity at its ether cord. One needs to remember the lord who has blessed one with life on the most beautiful planet of the universe.

Life without devotion to the God in this Iron Age is really indifferent to its basic. If sound current is not matched with the true pitch of the celestial melodies, purpose of being human will be defeated.

O mind, concentrate to the self and listen to the true words originated from the pristine source of ultimate relationship and stored in for the purpose to adore and realign the self towards supreme.

One needs to pray and open the door of heart for lord with the say that_
O lord please forgive me to commit the mistake that you are every where yet I am worshiping you here in the bottom of my heart
O lord, the whole universe is your form yet you are without form and I worship you in the form I keep one in heart as if yours
O lord, your kind honor is beyond any form of praise, yet I pray and praise you
Please forgive me for the mistakes I have committed wittingly or unwittingly.

May lord bless all.

Thanks please