GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Wednesday, May 25, 2011

1008-I Revere

I bow down to Sri Sri Sita ji, daughter of king Janak and mother of universe and the most beloved consort of lord Rama, the fountain of mercy-I seek to propitiate the pair of her lotus feet, the very cause of refined intellect.

I make obeisance to king Janak along with his family, who bore hidden affection for the feet of lord Rama.

I adore the king of ayodya, who cherished such a true love for the lotus feet of Lord Ram that give up his dear life as a mere straw the moment the Lord, who is compassionate to the poor, parted from him.

I bow to the lotus feet of crest jewel of saints Bharat ji, whose self discipline and austerity is beyond measure, and whose mind thrust for the lotus feet of lord like a bee and never leaves a side.

I revere to the lotus feet of crest jewel of servants Sri Sri Laxman ji, cool ad charming and a source of delight to the devotees-whose renown served as a staff for spotless flag of Lord Rama’s Glory; is no other than the thousand headed serpent-god known in the name of sesa, the cause to support the universe, who come down to dispel the fear of earth. May that son of Sri Sri Sumitra ji, an ocean of benevolence and a mine of virtues, be ever propitious to me.

I adore the lotus feet of satrughan, slayer of foes, valiant yet amiable in disposition, a constant companion of sage Bharat.

I great Hanuman ji, the son of wind god, an embodiment of wisdom, who is fire as it were for the forest of wicked, and in the abode of whose heart resides Lord Rama equipped with a bow and arrows and whose glory has been extolled by lord Ram himself.

I revere the charming feet of all, who attained Lord Rama even though born in lowly species.

I reverence the feet of Sri Sri Sita-Ram ji, who though stated to be different are yet identical just like a word and its meaning or like water and waves on the surface, and whom the afflicted are dearer.

I revere the name of lord Rama, the luminous gem that enlighten the inner and outer world of those chant with faith. The glory of the name of lord Rama is infinitely greater than that of the absolute , lord conferred immortality to limited faithful servants while name has deliver innumerable wretches, the tale of its virtues is well known to times and era. The name of Lord is a wish-yielding tree, the very home of beatitude in this kali age.

May lord bless all.

Thanks please

1008-I revere