GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Monday, February 20, 2012

आज महा शिवरात्रि का पावन पर्व है

I adore you, O Almighty lord, the guardian of the universe and loving care taker of devotees and saintly soul.

I adore you, O Almighty Lord, the ruler of the whole universe and indweller of heart of beings, eternal bliss personified; known for being the tangible support in both the worlds.

I adore you, O Almighty Lord, the omnipresent, omnipotent and ruler of inner pace that all pervading Brahma.

I adore You, O Almighty Lord, one who is shining in his own glory, devoid of material attributes, undifferentiated, desire less supreme coconscious.

I adore you, O Almighty Lord, who is devoid of form, transcendent and extra cosmic, beyond speech, understanding and sense perception, terrible yet most beautiful and gracious, the very seed of the mystic syllable OM.

I adore you, O Almighty Lord, merciful beyond measure and donor beyond limits and abode of virtues.

I adore You, O Almighty Lord, who is very source of true welfare of spirit in bondage as well in liberation, it lord alone that takes care of all perpetual requisite of atman.

I adore you, O Almighty Lord, who is savior of fallen; giver of great medicine to cure the disease of birth and rebirth.

“Obeisance to you, O almighty Lord, please accept my very humble homage on this gracious occasion of divine festival so called Maha Shiv Ratri”

May lord bless all.

Thanks Please