GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Tuesday, May 22, 2012

how does sita pass her days and sustain self


Jai sri Ram,
Jambavan said to Lord Rama, Listen of Lord; he on whom you bestow your blessings in ever lucky and increasingly happy, and gods human beings and sages are kind to him, he alone is virtues who is under shadow of blessings,

Everything thing has turned out well by your grace alone and birth has been consummated and achievement of hanuman cannot be described even with thousands of tongues, then Sri Sri Jambavan related to lord about the charming exploits of Sri Hanuman,

Then lord ask hanuman, tell me dear hanuman, how does sita pass her days and sustain self,

Sri Hanuman start with, o lord

Your name alone keeps watch day and night

While her continues thought of you acts as a pair of closed doors

She has fastened on her own feet; she thus locked no way to escape from

She gave me this jewel for you, Lord accept that with lobe and press at his bosom

She has sends messages for you the way this, my lord

Hanuman, my son, please embrace the lotus feet of my Lord and his younger brother crying; o Befreinder of the distressed, reliever of suppliant agony- am devoted to your lotus feet in thought words and deeds, yet for what offence of mine-you have forsaken me, indeed I do admit my fault this much that my life did not depart even after being subjected to separation from you-agony of this separation is more than a fire and my self is burning alive in quest for my lord,

And narrating the tales tears manifest in the eyes of Sri Hanuman and voice get choked, he embraced the feet of lord.

May lord bless all,

Thanks please