GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Friday, January 18, 2013

Jiva is deluded by your Maya



श्री हनुमान चालीसा, 
Jai Sri Ram,
When sri hanuman find his master a thrill ran through his spirit, no word can describe the scene eternally then after recovering himself he sang his praises and was glad at heart to have found his true destination meant for,

Sri hanuman asked lord Rama that I questioned my lord, but how is that you ask me like mortal about my identity, though I have been roving in error under the spell of your Maya,

It was the reason alone that I failed to recognize my master but who is a Befreinder of the humble and almighty in self, had forgotten me,

 Although my lord, I have many faults, let not the servant be cast into oblivion by the master, Jiva is deluded by your Maya and as well known to you and can be redeemed only by your grace,

May Lord bless all,

Thanks please