GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Wednesday, February 13, 2013

thereupon lord smile



श्री हनुमान चालीसा, 
Jai Sir Ram,
Bowing his head at sir Rama’s feet Sugreeva explained with joined palm, my lord-I am not at all to blame for what I have done,

My lord excessively strong is your Maya which withdraws itself from you alone, all others are slaves of their senses while I am a vile brute and a monkey, the most libidinous of all animals,

A man who is not pieced by the shaft of a women’s glace, nay, who remains in the dark night of anger who is not swayed by passion and who is never caught in net of greed, is truly good,

It is a virtue which cannot be attained by personal Endeavour-it is only your grace that one here and there can acquire it-thereupon lord smile and said brother you are as dear to me as Bharat and now with all heart organize efforts whereby we may get whereabout of Sita,

May Lord bless all,

Thanks please