GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Thursday, March 21, 2013

disclosed his identity


श्री हनुमान चालीसा, 
Jai Sri Ram,
Thereupon Sri Hanuman told Vibhishana all about the glory of lord and disclosed his identity as Hanuman,

The very moment Sir Vibhishana heard unto the truth, a thrill ran through his body and the same was there with Sir Hanuman, both were rejoiced in love with Lord,

Sir Vibhishana said, O Sir Hanuman, the great son of wind-god, how I am living here, and my plight is similar to the poor tongue, that lives midst of the teeth,

O Sir Hanuman  Will the Lord of the solar race ever show his grace to me knowing to be a master less-endowed as I am with a demoniac form, not capable of doing requisite devotion-striving for God realization but now I am confident that Lord will shower his grace on me,

May lord bless all,

Thanks please