GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Tuesday, April 16, 2013

message of my Master

श्री हनुमान चालीसा,
Jai Sri Ram,
Sri Hanuman said to Ravana that by an iota of whose might you were able to conquer the entire creation and whose beloved spouse have been stolen away by you, know me to be his Servant,

I am aware of your glory that you had an encounter with Sahastrabahu and won distinction in your contest with Vali,

Ravana heard the words of Sri Hanuman but take it easy and laughed them away,

Sri Hanuman clear his version unto demons he killed that i ate the fruits because i felt hungry and broke boughs being a monkey but those provoke me i respond them suitable-in due course your son put me in bonds but for me it was for a cause to deliver the message of my Master,

May Lord bless all,

Thanks Please