GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Wednesday, May 1, 2013

fire of dissolution

श्री हनुमान चालीसा,
Jai Sri Ram,
Sri Hanuman said, Lord Sri sita had send the message for you with tears in eyes uttered the way this,

My Lord, O befriender of the distressed, reliever of the supplicant's agony- iam devoted to your feet in thoughts words and deeds, yet for what offence, my lord have you forsaken me, I do admit one fault of mine that my life did not depart the moment i was separated from you,

However this is fault of my eyes which forcibly prevent my life from escaping that to have glimpse of your lotus feet for once, the agony of separation from you is like a fire, my sighs fan it as gust of wind and in between stands my body like a heap of cotton, which would have been consumed in an instant, rain is flood tears for me that is why body fails to catch the fire of dissolution

Sri Sita's distress is so great and you are compassionate to the afflicted that it is better not to describe it,

May lord bless all,

Thanks Please