GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Thursday, January 2, 2014

Embodiment of bliss

Jai Sri Ram,
Lord Said to sri Bharata that saints of true caliber are dear to me as my life,

Having no interested motive of their own they are devoted to my name and abodes of tranquility, dispassion, humanity and good humour,

Bharata again known of for all time that a genuine saint, whose heart is a home of all such noble qualities as placidity guilelessness, friendliness and devotion to the feet of the brahmanas, which is fountain of all virtues, they never swerve from the control of their mind and senses, religious observances and correct behaviours and never utter a harsh word,

They regards both oblique and praise alike and who claim my lotus feet as their only possession, such saintly souls are dear to me as life and are veritable abodes of noble qualities and embodiment of bliss,

May Lord bless all,

Thanks Please