GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Sunday, February 22, 2015

ask whatever boon you please,

Jai Sri Ram,
Then seeing Satrupa with her hands still folded, Lord said_

O good lady. ask whatever boon you please, O gracious lord, the boon which the clever king has just asked has appealed to me much,

But it is great presumption, my lord, even my presumption is liked by you, of friend of the devotees, you are progenitor even of Brahma and other gods, the lord of the universe and the supreme being who dwells within the heats of all,

Realizing this, my mind is filled with doubt; but what you have said is infallible, O my master, the bliss that is enjoyed and the goal that is reached by your own devotees, grant me your mercy, O lord-that very bliss, the same destiny, the same devotion, the same attachments to your feet, the same insights and the same mode of living,

May Lord bless all,

Thanks Please