GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Tuesday, June 21, 2016

June 21

Jai Sri Ram,
I pay homage of Great sage and poet Sri sri Tulsi Das ji, the giver of light to have glimpse of Lord Rama

I bow to the saints, who are even minded towards all and have no friend and foe, just as a flower of good quality placed in the palm of one's hand communicates its fragrance alike to both hands the one that plucked and that which held and preserve it,

I adore the lotus of saint and a wicked soul, both of whom give pain, though some difference is said to exist between them, whereas former cause mortal pain while parting, latter give agonising torment during their meeting,

I reverence Gods, demons, human beings, nagas, birds, spirit, manes and Gandharva, Kinnaras, giants, pray be gracious to me,

May Lord bless all,

Thanks Please