GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Stay at home

Jai Sri Ram,
Sri Rama comforted her by addressing tender and wise words to her, then stared admonishing Sita by disclosing to her the advantage and disadvantage of forest life,

Though he hesitated in speaking to her in presence of his Mother, realized within self the emergency of the situation, Said---Listen to advice, O Princes and do not misunderstand me,

 If you wish well of me and yourself, please accept my suggestion, and stay at home, render service to your mother in law and you will be benefited in everyway,

I tell you sincerely for my mother sake, O charming lady, that i leave you here, here you will easily obtain the reward of virtue, as for myself listen, O fair and sensible lady, i will soon return after redeeming my father's word,

May Lord bless all,

Thanks Please