GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Thursday, December 15, 2016

by your grace and goodwill

Jai sri Ram
The Nishada Showed great hospitality and the party spent that night in the village of Srngaverapura,

Sri Rama summoned up courage and addressed me in sweet accents, sire, convey my obeisance to dear father and clasp his lotus feet again and again, submit to him thus_

Be not worried on my account, by your grace and goodwill, reward of your meritorious acts my journey to and sojourn in the woods will happy and full of blessings,

 Clasping my preceptor's lotus feet again and again, give him my message, Pray, so exhort the lord of Ayodhya that he may no longer grieve on my account, humbly approaching all; citizens and my people, convey to them my submission, he alone is my friend in everyway, who ensure the king's happiness,

May Lord bless all,

Thanks Please