GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Monday, December 26, 2016

unless i behold sri Rama's feet

Jai sri Ram,
My father is in heaven and both Sita and Rama is in woods, where as you ask me to rule the kingdom, do you think this will do good to me,

My good lies in the service of Sri Rama-although i have been deprived of the privileged through my mother's perversity,

 I tell you the truth you should;d all listen and believe what i say, an effect is as a rule harder than its cause and i am not to blame for it, clinching to body born of Kaikai, my wrenched life is exceedingly unfortunate,

God in his wisdom has ordained for me everything in this world that worthy of Kaikai son, Rama's mother is most guileless of heart and loves me in a special degree, finding me in distress she has said all this under impulse of natural affection, unless i behold sri Rama's feet the agony of my soul shall not go,

May Lord bless all,

Thanks please