GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Wednesday, August 16, 2017

implicit faith

Jai sri Ram
Sri Rama to Sabari_

Please listen attentively and cherish them in your mind,

The First in order is order is fellowship with a saint and second is marked by fondness for my stories,

Humble service to the lotus feet of one's preceptor is third, singing my praise is fourth, Muttering my name with unwavering faith is fifth, sixth is practice of self control and virtue-desisting from manifold activities and ever pursuing the course of conduct for and reckons the saints as even greater than myself, eight is contented with whatever gets, never think of detecting faults, ninth-one should be guileless and straight in one's dealing, should in heart cherish implicit faith in me without exultation or depression,

May Lord Bless all

Thanks Please