GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Monday, August 21, 2017

you have nothing to fear

Jai Sri Ram
The Lord conferred final beatitude even on a woman who was not only an outcast but,

You seek happiness, my foolish mind, by forgetting such a master, Sri Rama left even that forest and proceeded further,

The lord lamented like one smitten with pangs of separation, he narrated stories and many a dialogue with laxman, united with their mates all the swarms of birds and herds of deer are approaching me as it were, when the bucks see me and scamper away in fear, their mate would stop them saying-you have nothing to fear, you may enjoy yourself at will, O progeny of deer, he has come in search of golden dear,

The elephants would take their mates along with them as if to teach me a lesson, that a man should never leave his wife alone, the sacred lore, however well served, should never be depended upon, and a woman like the scripture and the king, even though you may cherish her in your bosom, is never thoroughly mastered, see brother-how pleasant the spring is, yet to me, bereft of my beloved, it is frightful,

May Lord Bless all

Thanks Please