GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Monday, September 4, 2017

Listen O Rama

Jai Sri Ram
Seeing the lord highly pleased, sage spoke in gentle tones,

Listen O Rama, when you impelled your Maya and infatuated me,

I wanted to marry-why then-did you not let me accomplish my desire,

Lord Said-listen O sage, i tell you with all emphasis at my command that i always take care of those who worship me with undivided faith, even as mother tends her child, if an infant child runs to catch hold of fire or snake, the mother rescue it by drawing it aside, when-however, her son has grown up she loves him no doubt but not as before, the wise are like my grown up sons, while humble devotees are like my infant children, a devotee depends on me, while a wise man depends on his own strength, and both have to face enemies like lust and anger, pondering thus the prudent adore me never take leave of devotion even after attaining wisdom,

May Lord Bless all,

Thanks please