GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Monday, November 25, 2019

Mother Saraswati ji

Jai Sri Ram
I bow to the lotus feet of Sri Hari Vishnu, the ocean of mercy, who has manifested in many forms and whose words are sublime as it were for dispersing the mass of darkness in the form of gross ignorance,

I reverence gods, demons, humans beings, Nagas, birds, spirits, manes that the soul of departed ancestors and Gandharvas, Kinnaras and Rakshasa, pray be gracious to me all on this occasion,

I greet the lotus feet of Sri Rama, the mystic compassionate, bow my head again and again in his kind honor, Revere the lotus feet of his loving consort Devi Sita with all faith and reverence,

I adore the lotus feet of Goddess of intellect, true knowledge, and light of wisdom, my Mother Saraswati, bow my head in her honor on the occasion with faith and reverence,

May Lord Bless all,

Thanks please