GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Saturday, October 15, 2022

delusive power of Sri Rama

 Jai Sri Ram,

Having realized the greatness of the hero of Raghu's race, Sati in her awe concealed the truth from Shiva, I made no test my lord, I made obeisance just like you,

What you said cannot be untrue, I am fully convinced in my heart, Lord Shankara then looked within be contemplation and come to know all that Sati has done,

Again, he bowed his head to the delusive power of Sri Rama, that had prompted Sati to tell lie, what has been pre-coordinated by the will of Sri Hari must have its way, all wise Shambhu thought within himself,

Sati had assumed the disguise of Sita, and this made Shiva much inconsolable at heart, if I continue to love Sati hereafter, the cult of devotion will disappear and it will be indecorous on my part to do so,

May Lord Bless all,

Thanks, please