GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Thursday, October 27, 2022

I beseech with joined palms

Jai Sri Ram,

The grief that preyed on Sati's mind was ever new, for she did not know she would be able to cross the ocean of sorrow, I sighted the Lord Raghuss and again to my husband's words to be untrue,

Providence has repaid me for my sins and has done only that which I deserved, now, O God, it does not behoove you that you should make me survive even after alienating me from Sankara, the anguish of her heart was beyond words,

The sane lady invoked the presence of Rama in her heart and addressed him thus, if they refer to you as compassionate to the poor and if the Vedas have glorified You as the dispeller of sorrow,

I beseech with joined palms, O lord that it may be speedily rid of this body of mine, if I have any devotion to the feet of Shiva and if I am true to my vow in thought, word, and deed,

May Lord Bless all,

Thanks, please