GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Friday, January 6, 2023

Fear not

 Jai Sri Ram,

Fear not, O sages, Siddhas, gods, for your sakes I will assume the form of a human in the glorious solar race, I shall be born as a human along with my part manifestations, the sage Kashyapa and His wife Aditi did severe penance, to them already vouchsafed a boon, 

They have appeared in the city of Ayodhya as rulers of men in the form of Dasaratha and Kaushalya, in their house I shall take birth as four brothers, I shall justify all that uttered by Narada, and shall descend with my supreme Energy,

In this way, I shall relieve the earth of all its burden, be fearless O gods, as the divine voice reached the god they returned forth with their hearts soothed, then Brahma astonished earth, which was rid of all fear and fell reassured in her heart,

Then Brahma proceeded to his realm after thus instructing the gods, assuming the forms of monkeys you go to the earth and adore the feet of Sri Hari,

May Lord Bless all,

Thanks, please