GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Wednesday, April 19, 2023

let Rama be invested with regal powers

 Jai Sri Ram,

Kind Said, My Lord, let Rama be invested with regal powers, pray, command me so that necessary preparations may be set on foot, and let this happy event take place in my lifetime, by the Lord's blessings Shiva has allowed everything to pass smoothly, this is only longing that I have in my mind, 

Listen, O King, aversion to Sri Rama makes one repent, while his adoration is the only means of soothing the agony of one's heart, 

O King, let there be no delay, that day itself is auspicious and full of blessings when Rama is proclaimed regent,

The king returns to his Palace and summoned his servants and counselors including Sumantra, they bowed to King saying victory to you, said the king, whatever orders the great sage Vashista may be pleased to give in connection with Rama's incarnation should be carried out,

May Lord bless all,

Thanks, please