GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Thursday, October 26, 2023

IF I AM RAMA

 Jai Sri Ram,

Rama, the ocean of mercy, stroked Jatayu's head  with his hand, as the bird gazed at Rama's countenance, the home of loveliness, all his pain disappeared,

Now Jatayu Recovered and spoke, Rama, it was the ten-headed monster Ravana had reduced me to this plight, the same wretch carried off Sita, took her away to the south while she was kept screaming as an osprey have survived, only to behold you, my life now about to leave, 

Said the Rama, live yet more, Father, Jatayu replied with a smile, he whose very name redeems the most depraved soul even if it appears on the lips at the moment of death, is present before me in a visible form, what more is wanting now, for which I should retain my body any longer, 

Rama with eyes full of tears spoke, dear father, you have attained an enviable state by virtue of your own noble deeds, nothing is unattainable to those who have other's welfare at heart, casting off your body, proceed to my divine abode, what shall I give you, when you have all your desires already accomplished, but on reaching there, sire, tell not my father about Sita's abduction, IF I AM RAMA, RAVANA WITH HIS WHOLE HOUSE WILL GO AND SAY EVERYTHING TO HIM,

May Lord bless all,

Thanks, please