GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Tuesday, February 5, 2008

LORD RAMA


Hare Rama__
When sage Narad ji visited Lord Rama with a humble heart just as devotee to perform the regular devotion to the supreme on the planet & requested lord Rama that o lord, generous by nature as you are: you confer delightful boons that are attainable as well as those that are unattainable.

Grant me, my master, and only one boon that I ask of you, even though you already know it indwelling as you the heart of all. This is a boon I presume to ask: when even though my lord has many names, each greater then the rest as per the version of Vedas, let the name Rama, my lord surpasses all other names in exterminating the whole brood of sins. “May lord Rama shine as the moon & the other names as so many stars in the cloudless sky of your devotee’s heart during the full moon night of devotion to you”

The all merciful lord Rama replied to the great sage, so be it. And blessed him the way he wishes to be the devotee on the track of devotion.

May lord Rama bless all on the subject of true life as human.

Thanks please.