GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Monday, February 18, 2008

supremely dear


Hare Rama__
Glory of lord speaks in very clear words all animate & in animate is the creation of supreme including the subhuman spices, men’s and demons-in short, the whole universe. And in that be it a man or women or the one lacking the characteristics of both, for a matter of that, any living being whatsoever of the animate or inanimate world---he who adore me with all his being, giving up all guile, is supremely dear to me.

Realizing it those worship me abandoning all other hope and reliance remains always so close to me & could feel me close their in life all along even at every step they step in feel my existence their in.

The version of supreme as per saints quotes the same that the humblest creature that breathes, if possessed of devotion is dear to him as life: such is his own by nature.

May god bless all on the subject of true human life.

Thanks please.