GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Sunday, January 1, 2012

Wishing a very Happy New Year

I ever adore sri Rama, whose charming eyes resemble the petal of a Red Lotus, who is clad in yellow raiment’s and has a dark brown form endowed with pair of arms, who wear a cheerful continence, is accompanied by Sri Sri Sita ji and is an ocean of nectar in the form of mercy, who is legend of compassion and bestower of wishes.

Obeisance to you, O Lord of Sri Sri Janki ji, please accepts my very humble homage on the occasion of New Year.

I revere the lotus feet of Sri Hanuman ji, I greet Sri hanuman ji, the son of the wind god, an embodiment of wisdom, and legend of velour, who is fire as it were for the forest of the wicked. I Supplicate Sri Sri Hanuman ji, who’s Glory has been extolled by Lord Rama himself.

I reverence Gods, demons, human beings, Nagas, birds, spirits, manes and gandharvas, Kinnars and giants, please be gracious on the occasion of New Year.

I revere the lotus feet of saints and sages of time and era to attain the blessings from.

Species of all living beings on the planet by recognizing the entire creation as full of Sri Rama and Sri Sita, I make obeisance to them with joined palms, please know me as servant and be gracious to me.

May lord bless all.

Thanks please