GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Sunday, March 25, 2012

Kaag Bhusandi

Jai Sri Ram
Kaag Bhusandi, one of the legendary devotee of Lord Rama, indeed he was with body of crow who was pious by nature and one among the great sages of the universe put forth his experience to Garuda ji, that whenever Sri Rama appears in human semblance and enacts numberless sports for the sake of devotees I be take my self to the city of Lord, Child Rama-my beloved deity.

Wherever he moves about as child I flutter close to him and crumbs that falls from his mouth in the courtyard I pick up and eat.

Flocking the courtyard of the royal palace, all beautiful danced at the sight of his own shadow and played with me in diverse way, crying with joy as he ran to catch hold of me, I flew away, then he showed me a peace of sweet cake, in the course he showed me the sport which made me surprised beyond measure.

I was bewildered, my doubts made his delusive power to take charge of me though it has not given tough task but still I was at large, his Maya makes me realize the truth unto spirit and the supreme, Jeev identifies self with a particular psycho-physical organism is a subject of Maya and the Maya the source of three is controlled by Lord himself without any external assistance.

Jivas are many but the Lord is one, jives are created by his delusive potency so called Maya. The man who seeks to attain the state of eternal bliss without the adoring the Lord is nothing but wasting time, mortal cannot be rid of their sufferings without adoring Lord.

May lord bless all.

Thanks please