GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Monday, March 26, 2012

So be it

Kaag-bhusundi is narrating the tales to Garuda unto gracious nature of Lord Rama, that Lord is very fond his loving devotees. Infinite are the sports of his Maya that may treat spirit differently at varying phases of time and age.

Gracious Lord, the delight of his servants, rid me of my deep rooted error; seeing the loving kindness of lord for his devotees my heart begun to throb with profuse love along with wet eyes for lord.

Lord said; ask me a boon of your wish,

Be it mystic power
Fabulous wealth
Final beatitude

I replied
If it is your pleasure, my Lord, to grant me a boon, please be gracious to award devotion to your feet that uninterrupted and unalloyed which Vedas and puranas extol, which is sought after by sages and great yogis but attain few and that too by the grace of Lord alone.

So be it, said Lord

May lord bless all

Thanks please