GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Wednesday, January 23, 2013

I will kill Vali



श्री हनुमान चालीसा, 
Jai Sri Ram,
Lord Rama, the ocean of mercy-who was at the same time the highest embodiment of physical strength, rejoiced to hear his ally’s words,

Tell me Sugreeva, why you come to stay in the forest, the way this,

Then Sugreeva narrates all about the incident when demon Maya challenged Vali and Vali accept his challenge but mayaavi Daanav trickily trapped him in cave that makes many days to overpower that demon and ultimately Vali killed him but false node create the difference and Vali beated me deadly and robbed me all of mine including my wife-for fear of him, O gracious Lord I wondered all over in pitiable condition and take refuge here being a curve prevent him from coming here yet I remain fearful,

Gracious lord as heard the distress of devotee his long hands start throbbing and lord said, listen O Sugreeva, I will kill Vali with a single arrow and his life will not be saved even if he take refuge in Rudra and Brahman,

May Lord bless all,

Thanks please