GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Saturday, January 26, 2013

day and night



श्री हनुमान चालीसा, 
Jai Sri Ram,
With realization unto the glory of Lord Rama, Sugreeva bowed his head in the lotus feet of Lord and said_

O lord, my mind has been set at rest by your grace now, renouncing pleasure, prosperity, home, personal glory and all I will render service to you, all these stacks are mare hurdle on the path of devotion to you, so declare by the saints of wisdom,

Pair of opposites in this world is product of Maya not a part of truth,

Vali is my greatest friend, whose grace I have meet you, the allayer of sorrow, on waking from dream when a man comes to know the identity of him with whom he had fought in dream, he feel abashed, now my lord please do a favor to me that all renounce all and worship you day and night,

May Lord bless all,

Thanks please