GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Sunday, January 27, 2013

my eternal lord



श्री हनुमान चालीसा, 
Jai Sri Ram,
On hearing the words of Sugreeva, imbued as they were with dispassion-sri Rama smiled and said,

Whatever you have said is all true but o friend, my words cannot be otherwise and taking Sugreeva with him Sri rama proceeded and sent Sugreeva with his strength to recall Vali to tr4stify the might now,

Sugreeva thundered, on hearing so vali sallied forth frantic with fury but his wife classed his feet with both hands and warned him that two brothers Sugreeva have concluded an alliance are unapproachable majesty and might, they are none other than sri Rama and laxmana who can conquer the death even,

Then vali said to his wife, listen my timid darling, rama look upon all with the same eye, even if he kills me I will attain his divine abode and have him as my eternal lord,

May Lord bless all,

Thanks please