GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Monday, January 28, 2013

recall Vali



श्री हनुमान चालीसा, 
Jai Sri Ram,
So saying Vali sallied forth in great pride of his might, two brothers crossed each other in the battle field,

Vali browbeat Sugreeva strike him fast again and again with his fist and made him unrest totally that forced Sugreeva to run for an escape to save self,

Reached in the lotus feet of Lord Rama by any how and express his heart that lord he is not my brother is my death himself, its enough for me lord-thanks,

Sri Rama pacify him that both of you looked alike and confused me to react that I did not kill him but this time dear friend scenario will be different by tied Sugreeva was reluctant to initiate again but Lord touched his body with his hand that induced infinite and immeasurable strength at his inner chamber of spirit and he agreed upon to recall Vali,

May lord bless all,

Thanks please