GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Thursday, January 31, 2013

please accept my son in your service



श्री हनुमान चालीसा, 
Jai Sri Ram,
Vali said, Listen O ocean of Mercy, sages continue to make it during successive birth yet at the last moment they fail to utter the name Rama,

Name Rama, the name on the strength of which lord Shiva bestows immortality,

And for my gracious lord himself has appeared in a visible form in front of my eyes-shall I ever he such a golden opportunity again,

He has appeared before my eyes whose praise the Vedas even fail to sing truly and whom sages are secretly able to perceive in their meditation even after they have controlled their breath and mind and restraint senses all well, a boon I seek from your kind honor that please look upon and grant me that in whatever species of life it may be my fate to be born-I continue to love you and never be at a distant from your lotus feet, my Lord my loving son Angad is equal in skill and strength as that of mine, O bestower of blessedness please accept my son in your service- O lord of Gods and men, please treat him as your servant,

May Lord bless all,

Thanks please