GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Wednesday, January 30, 2013

extravagant pride



श्री हनुमान चालीसा, 
Jai Sri Ram,
Indeed the heart of vali is filled now in love with yet his lips were harsh to express self,

O lord, You descended on Earth for upholding the righteousness but you have killed me as un-righteously, beside it how it makes Sugreeva your friend and myself enemy to you,

Lord replied, listen O Vali- younger brothers wife, sister, daughter in law and one’s own daughter are all alike, one should incur no sin by killing him who looks them with an evil eye, apart from this it was your extravagant pride that you paid no heed to your wife’s warning that your brother has taken refuge in might of my arms and yet in your vile arrogances you sought to kill him,

Then Vali expressed his true heart that listen my Lord my shrewdness cannot avail against my master, my Rama am I a sinner yet through I have found shelter in you at the hour of my death,  as lord heard his tender speech, lord stroked his head with his hand and said Vali I make your body immortal-you may keep up your life,

May lord bless all,

Thanks please