GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Monday, February 25, 2013

A Great sage, Candrama by Name {moon}


श्री हनुमान चालीसा, 
Jai Sri Ram,
Sampati said, take me to the sea shore, so that I may make an offering of water with sesame seed to my departed brother, I can help you only my instructions, by which you will succeed in recovering her you seek,

Having performed the after-death ceremonies in respect of his departed brother on the sea-shore Sampati narrated his own story,

Listen that in my youth age along with Jatayu soared in the heavens and approached the orb of the Sun, Jatayu could not bear the heat of the sun and came back, but I in pride advanced nearer the sun, and my wings scorched with inordinate heat and I fell to the ground with a fearful stream,

A sage, Candrama by Name{Moon}was moved with compassion when he saw me and taught me spiritual wisdom in many ways and rid me of my identification with body and help me out to recover from pains and said,

May Lord bless all,

Thanks please