GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Friday, March 1, 2013

O Mighty Hanuman


श्री हनुमान चालीसा, 
Jai Sri Ram,
Jambvaan, one of the great legendary leader of the team in search of Sita express his heart to fellow beings unto task set for to cross the ocean that,

Now I am too old and not a particle of my former strength is left in my body, when Sri Rama, the slayer of Khar-Dushna assumed the form of Trivikram in the name of Vamana, I was young and possessed great strength both ways,

In his effort to make Bali captive the lord grew to an indescribable size, yet in less than an hour I devotedly take parikrama of lord seven times to feel blessed but now,

Angad said, of sure I will leap across but have doubt in my mind about getting back, then Jambvaan turn self towards Sir hanuman and said O Mighty Hanuman,

May Lord bless all,

Thanks please