GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Monday, March 11, 2013

come out again

श्री हनुमान चालीसा,
Jai Sri Ram,
Sri Hanuman simply touched the mountain with his hand and then made obeisance to it saying that there can be no rest for me till i have accomplished the job assigned to me,

Sri Hanuman was moving ahead very fast in the sky, the gods in the sky saw it and in order to test the extra ordinary strength and intelligence they Sent Sursa, a mother of serpents,

Who come near Sri Hanuman and said, the gods have provided me a meal today, on hearing so Sri Hanuman reply , let me return after accomplished sri Rama's errand and tell my lord the news of Sita, then i will approach you and enter your mouth, is truth mother, please let me go now,

when, however, she would not let him go on any account, Hanuman said then why not devour me, she dissented her mouth so big about 8 mile, sri Hanuman make himself of 16 miles, she stretched her mouth to 250 miles, sri Hanuman exceeds this size then again she stretched her mouth further then sri Hanuman squeeze self to a tiniest form and enter in the mouth and come out again and bowing his head to her begged leave to proceed,

May Lord bless all,

Thanks please