GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Tuesday, May 28, 2013

kicked vibhishana

श्री हनुमान चालीसा,
Jai Sri Ram,
Vibhishana said in very humble manner to ravana with pray that

O dear brother i clasping your feet i beseech you, grant this prayer of mine as a token of affection for me,

Please restore Sri Sita to Sri Rama so that no harm may come to you,

Sri Vibhishan spoke wisdom and that too in words that had the approval of wise, as well as of the ancient books unto truth, Ravana rose in a fury as he heard them and said O wretch , your death is imminent now, O fool, you lived on my generosity yet have favor for my enemy, tell me if if there is anyone in this world whom i have failed to conquer by the might of my arm, dwelling in my house you cherish love for hermits, it is if so then go and join with them and tech wisdom there and he kicked vibhishana and insulted him

May Lord bless all,

Thanks Please