GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Sunday, June 16, 2013

resides in my heart,

श्री हनुमान चालीसा,
Jai Sri Ram,
Sri Vibhishan Said that O Lord, i am blessed beyond measure,

O all gracious and all blissful Rama, in that i beheld with my own eyes the lotus feet which are worthy of adoration even to brahma and Shiva,

Lord Said, Listen-my friend, i tell you my nature, which is known to Bhushandi, Sambhu and Sri Girija too that if a man-even though he has been an enemy of the whole animate and inanimate creation, comes terror stricken to me, seeking my protection and discarding vanity, infatuation, hypocrisy and trickeries of the various kinds, i there and then make him the very like saint,

The tiers of affection that binds a man to his mother, father, brother, son, wife, body, wealth, house, friend and relations are like so many threads which a pious soul gathers up and twists into a string wherewith he binds his soul to my feet, maintain a same eye for all and keep mind even on joy and sorrow, a saint of such kind resides in my heart,

May Lord bless all,

Thanks please