GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Friday, August 23, 2013

death does not smite anyone

Jai Sri Ram,
Sri Mandodari was on her way to pacify truth unto the Glory of Lord Rama,

Indeed she praise the valour of lord's ambassador, lord sent for the welfare of Ravana alone, Indeed mercy of Lord Rama is beyond measure, He has his servants most formidable warriors like Angada and Sri Hanuman, who are so dauntless in battle,

And Still my Love, My beloved-you speak him again and again as a mortal, in vain you carry on your head the burden of pride, attachment and arrogance, Mind it my lord death does not smite anyone with uplift rod, it simply robs the victim of his piety, strength, reason and judgement, he alone whom death has approached very near falls prey to delusion like you,

Your two sons have been slain and your capital has been burnt down; retrace your step even now, my beloved, adore the all-merciful Lord Rama, O my Lord, My husband win unsullied fame thereby,

May Lord bless all,

Thanks please