GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Saturday, November 23, 2013

Cross the ocean of this mundane existance,

Jai Sri Ram,
Sri Angada said to Lord Rama that Listen, all wise, all merciful and blissful Lord, full of compassion to meek and the befriender of the afflicted; it was your charge, my Lord, that Vali-my father left me while departing from the this world,

Therefore, recalling your vow of affording protection, to the forlorn, forsake me not,

O benefactor of the devotees, you are my master, preceptor, father and mother, all in all, where can i go, leaving your lotus feet,

Ponder yourself and tell me, O ruler of men, servered from you, of what use is my home to me, extend your protection to this humble servant, a mere child, without knowledge, reason, i will do all mental service in your household and shall cross the ocean of this mundane existence,

May lord bless all,

Thanks Please