GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Tuesday, November 19, 2013

endorse your self most to me

Jai Sri Ram,
The monkeys were drowned in the joy of absorption in Brahma; all were devoted to the lotus feet of Lord Rama,

Day rolled by them unnoticed till a period of Six month had elapsed,

They have forgotten their home so completely that they never thought of it even in dream any more than a saint would harbor ill-will towards other,

Lord Then called all the comrades all come and bow their head, lord seated them his side and addressed them in tender voice, you have rendered unstinted service to me hard to praise on your face, you renounce your home, families for my cause and endorse your self most to me, my brothers my wife my crown and my state and its people are dear me to but not like you,

May Lord bless all,

Thanks Please