GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Thursday, February 6, 2014

i Ask of you

Jai sri Ram,
The birds and deers were full of joy and bees with their sweet humming looked very charming beside the abode of Lord Rama,

Not even the Sesa Nag, the king of serpents would be able to describe the forest which was adorned by Sri Rama in his manifest form,

Once upon a TIME, as the Lord was sitting at ease, Laksmana addressed him in guileless words,

O Lord of gods, Human beings, sages and all animate and inanimate creation ! i Ask of you as of my own master, Instruct me my Lord, How I may be able to adore the dust of your feet to the exclusion of everything else, discourse me on the spiritual wisdom and dispassion as well as on Maya and speak about Bhakti, which you make an occasion for showing your Grace,

May Lord bless all,

Thanks Please