GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Thursday, March 27, 2014

Sati INVOKED the presence of Sri Rama in her heart

Jai sri Ram,
Sati in pains of her agony recalled God, O God-it does not behove you that you should make me survive even after alienating me from my Love consort Shiva,

The anguish of her heart was beyond words, The sane and pious Sati INVOKED the presence of Sri Rama in her heart and addressed him thus_

If they refer you as compassionate to the poor and if Vedas have glorified you as the dispeller of sorrow, I beseech with joined palms-O Lord, that i may speedily rid of this body of mine,

If i have any devotion to the feet of Lord Shiva and i am true to my vow in thoughts words and deeds, then O all perceiving lord, listen to me and speedily devise some plan whereby i may die and be thus rid of this unbearable calamity without much exertion,

May Lord bless all,

Thanks Please