GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Sri Ram Navami-Appearance day of Lord Rama

Jai Sri Ram,
Today it is most auspicious day for devotees of Lord Sri Rama being the Sri Ram Navami-the appearance day of Sri Rama, one of the great festival of Divine Light,

Lord Rama, Embodiment of truth and compassion-Giver of all the four rewards-savoir of all the eight million and four thousand species along with inanimate truth of this universe, genuinely gracious by nature and a great help to saintly souls, followers and devotees,

The tales of Lord Rama brings forth blessings and wipes away the impurities of Kali age, course of this stream is pious even more than that of sri Ganga Ji, extremely delightful which enlighten the chamber of spirit for the cause,

Obeisance to Lord Rama, I revere the lotus feet of my Lord-Lord of this universe, greet my lord and bow my head with submission, please accept my very Humble homage on the occasion

May Lord bless all,

Thanks Please