GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Saturday, August 16, 2014

Sri Krishna Janmashtami

Jai Sri Ram,
Jai Sri Krishna_Festival of Sri Krishna Prem is here to celebrate that in true spirit in the name of sri Krishna Janmashtami,

Quotes of Lord Krishna touches the soul and vibrate it for the cause, Krishna recalled in his message that the most esoteric of all truths, as you are extremely dear to me therefore, i shall give you this salutary advice for your own good_

Give your mind to me, be devoted to me, worship me, doing so you will come close to me alone, i truly promise you; for you are exceptionally dear to me, resigning all your duties to me, take refuge in me alone and I shall absolve you of all sins,

He who, offering the highest love to me, preaches the most profound gospel of the Gita among my devotees, shall come to me alone, there is No Doubt-wishing a very auspicious Sri Krishna Janmashtami

May Lord bless all,

Thanks Please